"THAT ALL MAY READ"
Arizona Talking Book Library provides books, magazines and other library resources in alternate formats for all Arizona residents whose visual or physical disabilities prevent the reading of conventional print materials.
Services We Provide
- Lending Library: including audio books and magazines; movies with audio descriptions; and Braille books and magazines by postage free mail.
- BARD: Braille and Audio Reading Download website.
- Newsline: Audio newspapers over the phone, online and on mobile devices.
- Greater Phoenix Digital Library: Downloadable eBooks, audio books, music and more.
Who We Serve
- Any Arizona resident who has difficulty reading standard print because of vision loss or physical limitations.
- Individuals with either a permanent or temporary impairment that limits the ability to read.
- Schools, libraries, nursing homes, hospitals and other institutions serving such people.
Volunteer With Us
- Record local books and magazines in our studio.
- Repair books and playback equipment.
- Assist with outreach.
- Perform clerical tasks to help patrons.
A Regional Library of the National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped, Library of Congress, since 1969
Linda A. Montgomery, Arizona Talking Book Library Director
1030 N. 32nd Street • Phoenix, Arizona 85008 • 602-255-5578 • Fax 602-286-0444