To Use These Resources
- If you are a (non-university) state employee but do not yet have a library user login, please click here to apply for remote access.
- Did you forget your library card number? We can email it to you.
- If you are NOT a state employee, you will need to come into the Polly Rosenbaum Archives and History building to use the resources on this page. Please contact us if you have questions.
Business and News --
- Gannett Newsstand*: Indexed newspapers , includes Arizona Republic, complete citations and articles.
- Infotrac Newstand: Full text newspaper article from over 1000 U.S. newspapers, with article citations from over 500 more news sources. (No library card required)
- Newsbank: Full-text articles from the electronic editions of record for more than 75 newspapers including the Arizona Capitol Times, (June 2005- ), Arizona Business Gazette (1999- ) and Arizona Daily Star (Tucson, AZ) (1991-).
Law and Government Information
- LexisNexis State Capital: Bills /statutes , rules /regulations from the 50 states; access information about one state, any combination of states, or all 50 states.
- ProQuest Congressional*: Includes federal laws and Congressional legislative and administrative history resources together with regulations and bill tracking features.
- HeinOnline: Comprehensive, image-based collection of hundreds of legal periodicals and other legal collections.
- Westlaw Patron Access and Westlaw Next - Members of the public doing legal research at our library can use Westlaw Patron Access or Westlaw Next to look up federal and state laws, cases and law-related publications. [This service is limited to two simultaneous users and must be accessed from the workstations in the State Library of Arizona]
Books, Maps and Catalog
- Sanborn Maps for AZ: Historical fire insurance maps of Phoenix, Tucson, Yuma, Flagstaff and many other Arizona towns.
- WorldCat: Listing of books and other library materials in libraries worldwide.
Arizona Memory Project
The Arizona Memory Project contains digital copies of various state publications. Some collections of interest include:
Digital Arizona Library Resources
Of the many resources available at the Digital Library of Arizona the most useful for State Agency Employees include:
Additional online resources can be found at the Digital Arizona Library.