Plan Your Visit
- Arizona - Current and historical annotated codes, official statutes, regulations and bills as well as session laws, Attorney General's Opinions, court cases and treatises
- Other states - Statutes and court cases
- Federal - Bills, codes, regulations, court cases and digests
- Intellectual property publications
- Legal periodicals
- National Consumer Law Center publications for basic information on selected legal topics such as backruptcy, landloard and tenant issues
- Westlaw Patron Access and Westlaw Next - Members of the public doing legal research at our library can use Westlaw Patron Access or Westlaw Next to look up federal and state laws, cases and law-related publications. This service is limited to one user and must be accessed from the workstations in the State Library of Arizona.
Gale Legal Forms - Thousands of legal froms for library patrons to download
Documents Leading to Statehood - The Federal and Territorial papers that created Arizona.
Public Library Toolkit for Arizona - Arizona-specific materials and referral sites for legal information.