- Arizona State Agency Publications
- Federal Agency Publications and Information
- Arizona Memory Project
- Current and historical collections of Arizona's legislative bills, journals, session laws, statutes, codes, judicial rules and Attorney General opinions
- Current and historical federal laws, regulations and agency decisions
- Online commercial collections of legal information (available in the library)
- Patent and Trademark Resource Center
- Statutes and decisions from all states of the United States
Genealogy and Family History
- Online commercial genealogical information (available in the library)
- Largest book and periodical collection in Arizona
- Current Arizona newspapers
Catch Up With The Latest News
For the latest news and information about the State Library check out our bi-monthly newsletter The Capitol Stacks. You can sign up to have the next issue sent to you via email by clicking on the button below.
You can also view previous issues of the newsletter on the Arizona Memory Project.