The State Library of Arizona serves the informational needs of the legislative, executive and judicial branches of state government in addition to the general public. The State Library of Arizona also provides important and essential resource sharing services to Arizona libraries.
Celebrating Constitution Day 2014
In celebration of Constitution Day this Wednesday, September 17th The State Library of Arizona has partnered with iCivics.org to provide an interesting and engaging way to learn about our constitution. Just click on the large button to the left or click here.
- Arizona State Agency Publications
- Federal Agency Publications and Information
- Arizona Memory Project
- Current and historical collections of Arizona's legislative bills, journals, session laws, statutes, codes, judicial rules and Attorney General opinions
- Current and historical federal laws, regulations and agency decisions
- Online commercial collections of legal information (available in the library)
- Patent and Trademark Resource Center
- Statutes and decisions from all states of the United States
Genealogy and Family History
- Online commercial genealogical information (available in the library)
- Largest book and periodical collection in Arizona
- Current Arizona newspapers