The Arizona State Library, Archives and Public Records assists Arizona public libraries with training and information in their application for E-rate reimbursements. For the latest rules and procedures always refer to http://www.usac.org/sl.
AZ-Erate Training and Presentations
- E-rate Application - Beginner's Guide Tutorial - This self-navigated guide is for new applicants to guide you through the basics.
- E-rate Program: Funding Year 2012 Updates - A 20 minute self-guided and narrated presentation highlighting the recent changes to the E-rate program for 2012.
- Arizona's Broadband 2007 Initiatives
- ABC's of E-rate
- E-rate Program: Funding Year 2011 Updates - An 18 minute self-guided and narrated presentation discussing general E-rate topics, the newly released 6th report and order, and recent changes to the E-rate program.
- Tech plans for libraries
Tips, Time and Terms
Resources and Tools
- Discount Calculations - Discount Matrix
- FCC Registration Number
- Library Directory
- NCES Data
- National School Lunch Program
- Technology Planning
- Tip sheet for technology plan preparation
- Vendor Selection Tools
AZ State Master Contract Details
- State Filed Form 470 and State Master Contracts
- AZ State Procurement Contracts
- Mohave Educational Services Cooperative Inc.
Eligible Products and Services
- USAC Eligible Services 2011-2014 Lists
- FCC Issues Public Notice on the Draft Eligible Services List for FY2015 (8/7/2014)
Audits and Appeals
- Program Integrity
- Appeal Checklist
- Appeal Letter
- Schools and Libraries Program appeals
- Schools and Libraries Program audits and assessments
News and Announcements
- ALA E-rate comments filing
- ALA reply comments filing
- Latest News
- SL News Briefs
- E-rate Central
- Funding announcements
- ALA's Office of Information Technology Policies