Home > State Library of Arizona > Services/Programs
Services and Programs
In general, the State Library of Arizona's staff are responsible
for providing information services relating to the Library's collections.
Materials in the collections include historical Arizona, federal and international
legal materials; federal and Arizona state agency publications; genealogy
resources; maps; Arizona newspapers; periodicals and professional materials
relating to libraries, archives, museums and records management.
Specific services include:
In general, materials from the collections are available to researchers
working in the Library and do not
- The collections are available for in-library use by all citizens of
- Photocopying and other safe methods of copying items from the collections
are available to all citizens of Arizona.
- Professional practitioners from Arizona may borrow materials from
- Some materials from other collections may be borrowed by Legislators, state agency
employees and members of the State Bar.
- Members of the public may request materials which circulate though the
interlibrary loan service at their local libraries.
Coin operated photocopiers and a microform reader-printer are available for use in public areas.
Tours of the State Library of Arizona may be scheduled by appointment.
top of page