About Arizona State Library, Archives and Public Records
HOURSMonday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
• Archives of historical records in Arizona.
• Library extension assistance to public libraries.
• Library for the visually and physically disabled.
• Museums on state government history and people of the state.
• Public records management program.
In-depth research and reference services are provided in the subject areas of law, government, genealogy and Arizoniana. Consultant services are offered to public libraries to strengthen county and local library services, and to government agencies of the cities, counties and state to assist them in the management of official records. State and federal grants for public libraries and other authorized services are administered and monitored. Special library and information services are offered for the visually and physically disabled and institutionalized.